Presence - Script

This is the script for our opening scene. We designed then when we chose on a new idea for our scene, so it does not fully reflect the storyboard or other plans.

Location - Hallway and interview room of a police station.

(Emma walks slowly towards Kieran, who is sitting down on a desk looking at a monitor)

Emma (E) (Somewhat annoyed): So, what's the problem then?
Kieran (K) (Glances towards the monitor) Take a look for yourself.
E: I'll go deal with her, you're done for the day.
K (Relieved, walking out): I'll lock up, yeah?

(Emma brushes up and walks inside to the room, sitting down)

E (while typing): So what's the problem?

#Charlie-Ann (CA) (Deadpan, no emotion): They've got... me.
E (visibly surprised): What do you mean they've got you? Tell me what happened, where did this all start?
CA (looking around): Don't you see them? They're everywhere.

(Lights begin to flick on and off, door handle begins to rattle)

E (shocked, scared) What the hell's going on!?

(Emma goes up to fix the lights and the door)
CA: I wouldn't do that if I were you.

(Lights go off, Charlie-Ann's chair is empty. Sees her in the window)
E: *scream*